Friday, October 3, 2014

My little book of thoughts.

Firstly, thank you to all those who regularly visit this blog. As always my thoughts are about life and the journeys we have on this planet. Please feel free to comment my aim is to connect with people and share thoughts and musings.
I came across my little book of thoughts, while I was doing the final edit of my latest book I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible and thought this poem was rather poignant. It's about losing my little sister before she was even old enough to know who I was.

You were so small
Before, when it all happened.
I never saw the time pass,
Gerry look after your own ass.
Free to be myself,
I left the family on the shelf.
Time to stop, to realize,
God, how time flies.
You were three and now you're ten,
Seven whole years in the bin.
It's hard to create about what I hate,
When it's too late.
                  Love you X

.