Thursday, November 6, 2014

COVER REVEAL! I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible- coming out Jan 2015

I am so excited to have found a great artist to help create the cover of my new book. I hope the cover reveals enough of the story to entice you in. Looking forward to the launch.


COMING OUT JANUARY 2015

I believe that we are forced onto the education/career conveyor belt as toddlers and are not allowed to get off until we are almost seventy. Our lives are dictated to us by society and peer pressure. I believe young people need time out to explore the world before they commit to a life they don't even know they want. The world is filled with people who did not realize their dreams, I believe this is detrimental to society as a whole and that we should be encouraging people to take time out to discover who they really are, before taking a path, which they will find difficult to come back from. The productive and positive energy that would come from individuals living their dreams could be enough to change the world eventually.
Gerald Freeman