Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Teenage ANGST and how to get over it x

This was me. I would like to be an inspiration to young people lost in this mire. I am the voice of the future, the world will be better, and better with you in it. Being young and angst, is crap, but it does get better and when you realise that the more you learn, the more control you have, it is a gift of strength no one can take away- you actually begin to help others x It is a long road dudes, but there is loads of help along the way. Fight X
PLEASE watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqu4ezLQEUA

My new book is about a young boy, who escaped England with a head full of this, and my inauguration into the world of nice people, who I did not believe were out there- They are!

I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible- coming out January 2015