Friday, December 5, 2014

You cannot beat Happiness.

I was riding home in the bus telling myself how happy I was over and over again. I had just taught my favourite class of the week, high energy and fun. These intrusive relentless thoughts of happiness invaded my brain and then I remembered I had a problem.
How can I be happy when I have this problem? It is just a normal problem like everyone else has, but I felt I had the right to be angry and pissed off, but I wasn't. The power of happiness is uncrushable, create the life you truly want to lead and vaporise problems as soon as they hit the fan.
Positivity is fantastic, but happiness is better because by definition alone it cannot be forced.
 
This is exactly what my book is about, only I didn't realise it at the time. Finding happiness gives you all the strength you need.
I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible-Coming out January 2015 On Amazon Kindle.
There is an alternative to the Life they tell us to lead.

Super Promotion: Kill Daddy the first instalment of my series called Life is on sale from now until - 3rd January 2015 only $0.99
http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Daddy-Life-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00FQQBV2O/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417821685&sr=1-1&keywords=kill+daddy
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kill-Daddy/443631555746921
Please like the page and support the cause for world peace and understanding.



Take a wild ride into the heart of Africa and the human soul.