Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Book launch- The most important project of my Life. Dedicated to all the angels I have met in my Life!

Hi peeps,
such a happy day to receive the Proof read copy of my new book I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible. If I die tomorrow, I achieved one of my dreams- Go on do the same, It feels so good x Dreams are not something unattainable, they are something you work towards and CAN  achieve x


Thank you to my editor, book cover designer, formatter and all the wonderful people who have encouraged me to keep telling my stories- bloggers, tweeters, readers... I love you all- Yes, champagne has been flowing x
It is at the proof reading stage. Out on Feb 14th- This is just a story about one person's life. I want to inspire PARENTS to let their kids have time off between school and education to find out who they are before committing to a life they may regret forever x
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SCJ9KRU
A humble, happy thank you x