Thursday, January 22, 2015

Example of professionally written PRESS RELEASE- I Don't Believe God Wrote The Bible


Hello,
One of the final legs of the journey in publishing a book is the press release and this is the one designed and written by www.jeriwb.com
It has been accepted in multiple free and paid websites and is a good example of how this should be done.
One of the biggest things I learnt sending out my first press release was that I needed to have a company email address. What is that? I hear many of you say. How do I get one of those, if I'm not really an official business? I said to myself. I thought I'd come to another dead end, but then after looking around my website I saw the possibility of creating an email for that website, which I had no idea of before. It was simple and I was then allowed to send my press release wherever I wanted. It is a small deatil and one that many will know about already, but for those like me it was new and something I knew nothing about.
Hopefully reading this will save some of you time and unnecessary stress and worry-go get that business email- respected companies will only allow you to submit with one of these to avoid fake and spam submissions.

GF Books
LisbonPortugal
Phone: 351-965-813-901
gerryonimo@hotmail.com


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Travel Memoir: A Spiritual Hitchhike through France
Lisbon, Portugal, February 14th, 2015 – Emerging artist and author Gerald Freeman has traveled the world to find peace within. Those experiences now appear in his Get a Life memoir series. The latest release, I Don’t Believe God Wrote the Bible, finds his younger self on a quest for spiritual enlightenment in France. A vagabond approach to travel makes it possible to discover what matters most in life.
Freeman, a teacher and sculptor, uses his writing to explore how his travels enabled him to make peace with the mental and physical abuse he endured while growing up. The most endearing memoirs not only entertain the reader with adventures, but offer insights on how to live. A print and e-book version is now available via Amazon.
Readers of Freeman’s writing will connect with his directness. On the matter of truth in writing, the author responded, “I believe the very fact that the truth shocks people means there is a dire need for more of it in the world. By sharing our experiences on this planet Earth, we make each other stronger.”
While wanderlust drives Freeman’s series, the deeper implications of his memoirs shed light on the internal struggle everyone faces in forging an identity. Some of us just need to go to greater travel extremes than others on the path to self-discovery. 
Gerald Freeman follows his heart all over the planet so he can identify with people and share those experiences and emotions with readers. He also expresses himself through art, principally sculpture and has been selected as a “best pick” in an International Emerging Artist Award.
He is available for media interviews and can be reached via email at gerryonimo@hotmail.com. More information can be found at his author website: http://geraldfreeman.blogspot.com/.

###