Friday, January 16, 2015

One of the good things that comes with age x


Hello everyone,

It is so good to be back after my keyboard was either hacked or just broke. It has been writing of its own accord, trying to delete all my files and generally trying to confuse and upset me. It was even a bit scary, it felt like someone was in my house with me and so I had to go offline for a couple of weeks. If it is a hacker, it just proves what cowards they are some of them. I believe we should stand up for our actions and not hide.

Imagine after a year of writing and preparing my new book, I am waiting for my editor and my formatter and my book cover designer to send me the finished product, then get onto press release and download to Kindle and Createspace, in  order to publish the book by a certain date and then this happens.

The cool manner in which I handled it surprised even myself. We can only do our best and we cannot control what happens in Life. So I remained calm and finally things have come together. I will soon have a publication date and I hope I am going to rock somebody's world with my journey of inspiration and my message to follow your dreams and live the Life you truly desire. One single person inspired by my book is enough, although hopefully more, then we can really make a change and who knows how far it will reach?

I Don’t Believe God Wrote The Bible- coming out 14th February in memory of Emily X