Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Birthday week to Fernando Pessoa

My birthday tribute week to Fernando Pessoa continues from Facebook- I not only have a credit card with his pic on it, I now have a notebook, too- thank you Eva X
If you forget to write down a note, or cannot be bothered because you are in bed in the dark or on a bus and do not want to disturb another passenger for a pen and paper, which I often did before my good friends began giving me notebooks, is that thought lost? if it never comes back, where does it go, and if it does, will I think it is a new thought and forget it was just one I had but lost? And what about the ones you write down in the dark and cannot read in the morning? And the ones that do not make sense anymore? And the ones you scribble down in such a rush, you cannot understand them later?